Friday, January 30, 2009

My Physical Recovery (Health and Weight Loss)

OA believes that recovery is 3 fold: spiritual, emotional and physical… and they have to fall in that order. For me, I know that if I focus on the spiritual and emotional part of my recovery, the physical will follow. My entire life, I’ve tried to treat my eating disorder by trying diet after diet and focusing on the physical only. Of course, they never worked :) now that I am focused on recovery instead of dieting- I’m finally getting down to business!

Part of my Plan of Action is to only weigh once a week (i used to weigh once an hour!) to keep my focus off of weight loss and on emotional and spiritual recovery. If at any time I become too focused on the scale, I will drop down to once a month. So, if you are curious about my progress, I will record my stats below :)

Date

Weight

Pounds Lost

March 16, 2008

181.2

--


March 23, 2008


178


-3.2




























No comments:

Post a Comment