Friday, January 30, 2009

hanging on by a thread…

oh.my.goodness. you may have noticed (or maybe not, i might be the only one who reads this thing, hehe) that I haven’t been posting over the last few days. well, the reasoning behind that is that I have been absolutely and completely in the food. To be fair, each morning started off great… but by 11am i was ditching the food plan and totally binging.

i think it’s been about 3 straight days of it. I am done. I have a face to face meeting tomorrow morning, and today I am going to attend a few phone meetings. I can already feel my disease trying to whisper in my ear- but I’m not listening!

When it tries to tell me that “one bite wont hurt”… “you are just going to fail again, why even try?”… “just start tomorrow..” I simply say (outloud- crazy, i know):

I don’t do those things anymore, I am a new person.

for some reason, this really works. I guess you could call it my tip of the day :) I have to run to work, but I really wanted to get a quick post in, as this blog really helps me.

Today I am going to start working through the OA Step Workbook and will post my answers here, get ready! :)

I leave you with my food plan:

Breakfast Luna Bar 3
Lunch Sweey and Spicy Chicken Stew 5
RF Pepper Jack Cheese Slice 1
100% WW Arnold Sandwich Thin 1
SF Pudding Cup 1
Dinner Pita Pizza
100% WW Pita 4
Crushed Tomato and Other Veggies 1
RF Shredded Cheese 2
Chicken Stew 4
SF Pudding Cup 1
TOTAL 23

Have an abstinent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment