Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day One.. again.

bummer. I wish I could tell you guys that I had a full day of abstinence today, but it didn’t happen for me. I started the day prepared, with a food plan and everything. however, having the plan doesn’t do anything unless you stick to it.

I got loose with my plan and had a few bites here and there… and even a snack (i don’t do snacks!). My willpower and my disease were battling all day, and guess who won? I got off work, and it was all down hill from there.

I did attend a phone meeting today, but even that was half hearted. I got on the call late and didn’t really pay attention.

good thing is, tomorrow is a new day. I’m going to take what i learned from my mistakes and cling to my food plan. I am going to attend another meeting and this time I’m taking notes.

Living half heartedly is what got me where I am today.. but I made a decision that I was no longer going to live like that… no more! I need to give recovery my full attention.

Anyways, i need to get to bed so I’m operating at full capacity tomorrow, I leave you with my food plan for tomorrow :)

MEAL FOOD POINTS
Breakfast 100% WW Bread
1
Breakfast SF Coffee 2
Breakfast 2 poached eggs 3.5
Lunch Carrots 1
Lunch 100% WW Bread 1
Lunch 2 eggs, poached 3.5
Lunch SF Jello Pudding 1
Dinner 100% WW Pasta (1 2/3 cup) 5
Dinner Crushed Tomato (1 cup) 1
Dinner 100% WW Bread 1
Dinner 4oz. Chicken w. veggies 2.5
Dinner SF Jello Pudding 1
TOTAL 23.5

No comments:

Post a Comment