Saturday, March 21, 2009

just a food plan.

Hi bloggies!

I’ve got a really busy Saturday, so I don’t have a ton of time.. but wanted to at least get in a food plan this morning. 

 

Brunch Whole Wheat Protein Waffle 3
  Sugar Free Syrup 1
  Butter 2
  Unsweetened Coconut 1
  Small Bite of My Hubby’s Cinnamon Roll :( (bad, i know!) 1
  Egg Whites .5
  Whole Wheat Arnold Sandwich Thin 1
  Cheese 1
Snack Medium Chai Tea from Caribou Coffee 3.5
  Vita Muffin 1
Dinner 4oz Extra Lean Ground Turkey 2.5
  Low Fat Cole Slaw (recipe to come) 2
  Whole Wheat Bun 1
  Cheese and Veggies 1
  Fat Free Pringles 1
  TOTAL 22.5

Dear Lord,

Please guard my thoughts and emotions today, let them be controlled only by you.  I pray that you will but a hedge of protection around my life and that I will only hear your voice and follow your leading.  Only you can restore broken relationship with food and turn it into what you intended it to be.  I desire to be a slave to no one but you, please guide me through today.

i love you, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment