Sunday, March 22, 2009

another short post..

eek, this is another short post as I have to get ready for church and prepare for my sister in law’s baby shower this afternoon!

I promise, I take some time for reflection at some point this afternoon- i need it.

I am struggling this morning! it started last night when I got hungry after dinner and ate something not in my plan of eating.  akk! it’s crazy how one change in plan can throw my mentality completely off.

I will talk more about that later.. but, for now- a food plan!

Breakfast Granola 7
  Unsweetened Almond Milk 1
  Egg Whites 1
  Reduced Fat Cheese 1
  WW Arnold Sandwich Thin 1
Lunch Fruit Salad, Veggies and Hummus 5
Dinner WW Pita 4
  Sauce 0
  Cheese 2
  Broccoli 0
  Ricotta 1
  Ice Cream 2
     
     
  TOTAL 25

No comments:

Post a Comment