Monday, March 23, 2009

one loyal reader :)

Good afternoon, bloggies!

I am really enjoying this whole blog thing.  I am pretty sure I am the only person who actually reads it, but regardless- the personal accountability has been so precious to me.

Having an outlet to reflect and strategize about recovery has made all of the the difference to me! and who knows? maybe one day another person will actually read this and find some encouragement that they are not alone :)

I have a meeting tonight and I am so excited.  It’s amazing how much easier recovery is when I attend at least one meeting per week… the strength I pull from being in those rooms is incredible.

I hope to log back on tonight to recap the meeting and share any hope and experience I learn… until then, a food plan!

Breakfast Vita Muffin 1
  Coffee 2
Lunch Subway Turkey on Whole Wheat 5
  Parmesan Cheese, Light Mayo, Veggies 2
  FF Pringles 2
  1 Square Dark Chocolate 3
Dinner Low Point Chili (2 Cups) 2
  Baked Tostitos 2
  Shredded Lettuce 0
  Fat Free Refried Beans 1
  Fat Free Sour Cream 0
  Salsa 0
  1 Slice Pound Cake 8
  8oz Almond Breeze 1
  TOTAL 29

No comments:

Post a Comment